This January marks the release of a major upgrade to the elkMonitor.com service.
Effective immediately we've rolled out these exciting new features:
- New monitoring console website at console.elkmonitor.com
- New reporting tools provide additional tools for visualizing monitoring your site's performance and availability data.
- New monitoring agents in Chicago, New York City and Seattle providing you with more locations for better performance data
- New pricing model provides low cost entry level monitoring for non critical websites and servers
- Cleaner UI simplifies maintaining monitors, contacts and reporting
- New version of our core monitoring engine provides more reliable monitoring and provides a platform for new features such as Voice Alerting, SSL Certificate monitoring and more coming later this year
Existing customers will be migrated to the new website during the month of January, in the meantime they can continue to login to the older console at data.elkmonitor.com/sec/login.aspx. Customer's will be notified via email when their account is upgraded to the new release.